Threads

drcritter

12-08-2003 06:02:57

Here lately I seem to be having a lot of trouble with all but one thread stalling at 100%, any idea what causes that? I try to reset but that does nothing, I also try to pause so I can save the que and restart but only the remaining active thread pauses and the option to save never comes available. Any suggestions?

Russ

12-08-2003 20:05:07

Hi there,

I am releasing 3.2 in a next few days and this issue will be addressed in that release. Also, I will introduce slightly different memory consumptuion model. There will be few bugfixes (mostly compatibility ones).

The next PictureRipper 3.2 beta will not contain any new features, because I came to the decision that I need to do some huge (fundamental) changes to the architecture of PictureRipper that would make PictureRipper less memory-hungry and could allow users to run PictureRipper for days. I amstill experimenting and do not want to disclose more details now because there is no finished plan ready yet.

D

Anonymous

11-02-2004 16:52:07

Hello,

I'm using v 3.41 (build 3410) on Windows XP Pro and am seeing this problem. It'll run fine for an hour or two and then I'll get a thread using 99% of my cpu and when I hit the stop button on the toolbar the entire application closes.

Anonymous

24-03-2004 13:30:15

I am also having the same problem.

Thank you.

Hello,

I'm using v 3.41 (build 3410) on Windows XP Pro and am seeing this problem. It'll run fine for an hour or two and then I'll get a thread using 99% of my cpu and when I hit the stop button on the toolbar the entire application closes.[/quotegssmezpq]

Russ

24-03-2004 13:36:34

Does this happen ALL the time or on a certain sites. Also, let me guess, the queue counter has many links and there is almost no virtual memory left, right?

Thanks in advance,
Russ