The Picture Ripper Software SHALL IN NO WAY BE USED FOR ANY KIND OF ILLEGAL ACTIVITY. BY ACCEPTING THE LICENSE AGREEMENT AND BY USING THIS Picture Ripper Software YOU CONFIRM YOU UNDERSTAND THAT MEDIA FILES DOWNLOADED WITH Picture Ripper Software REMAIN PROTECTED BY COPYRIGHT LAWS AND ALL THE RIGHTS BELONG TO COPYRIGHT HOLDERS OF DOWNLOADED MEDIA FILES.
NOTICE TO USERS: CAREFULLY READ THE FOLLOWING LEGAL AGREEMENT. USE OF THE PICTURE RIPPER SOFTWARE PROVIDED WITH THIS AGREEMENT (THE "SOFTWARE") CONSTITUTES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, DO NOT INSTALL AND/OR USE THIS SOFTWARE. USER'S USE OF THIS SOFTWARE IS CONDITIONED UPON COMPLIANCE BY USER WITH THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT.
1. LICENSE GRANT. Independent Software Vendor Rouslan Grabar (ISV Rouslan Grabar) grants you a license to use the trial version of the Picture Ripper software program (the "SOFTWARE") on any computer as long as the terms of this license agreement are respected. "You" means the company, entity, or individual installing or using the SOFTWARE. "Use" means storing, loading, installing, executing, or displaying the SOFTWARE. You may not modify the SOFTWARE or disable any licensing or control features of the SOFTWARE except as an intended part of the SOFTWARE's programming features.
When you first install a trial copy of the SOFTWARE, you are granted an evaluation period of not more than 30 days, after which time you must pay for the SOFTWARE according to the terms and prices discussed in the SOFTWARE's documentation, or you must remove the SOFTWARE from your computer. This license is not transferable to any other hardware product or other company, entity, or individual.
2. OWNERSHIP. The SOFTWARE is owned and copyrighted by ISV Rouslan Grabar. Your license confers no title or ownership in the SOFTWARE and should not be construed as a sale of any right in the SOFTWARE.
3. COPYRIGHT. The SOFTWARE is protected by United States copyright law and international treaty provisions. You acknowledge that no title to the intellectual property in the SOFTWARE is transferred to you. You further acknowledge that title and full ownership rights to the SOFTWARE will remain the exclusive property of ISV Rouslan Grabar. and you will not acquire any rights to the SOFTWARE except as expressly set forth in this license. You agree that any copies of the SOFTWARE will contain the same proprietary notices which appear on and in the SOFTWARE.
4. UNAUTHORIZED USE. You may not use, copy, rent, lease, sell, modify, decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the SOFTWARE except as provided in this agreement. Any such unauthorized use shall result in immediate and automatic termination of this license.
5. BUNDLING. In no case may the SOFTWARE be bundled with hardware or other non-shareware software without written permission from ISV Rouslan Grabar.
6. DISTRIBUTION. Provided that you verify that you are distributing the trial version of the SOFTWARE you are hereby licensed to make as many copies of the trial package of the SOFTWARE as you wish; give exact copies of the original trial package of the SOFTWARE to anyone; and distribute the trial package of the SOFTWARE in its unmodified form via electronic means (Internet, BBS's, Shareware distribution libraries, CD-ROMs, etc.). You may charge a distribution fee for the package, but you must not represent in any way that you are selling the software itself.
Distribution of the commercial version (i.e. non trial ) is forbidden.
All distribution of SOFTWARE is further restricted with regard to sources which also distribute virus source code and related virus construction/creation materials. The SOFTWARE may not be made available on any site, CD-ROM, or with any package which makes available or contains viruses, virus source code, virus construction programs, or virus creation material.
Permission to distribute the SOFTWARE is not transferable, assignable, saleable, or franchisable. Each entity wishing to distribute the package must independently satisfy the terms of the distribution license.
7. U.S. GOVERNMENT INFORMATION. Use, duplication, or disclosure by the U.S. Government of the computer software and documentation in this package shall be subject to restrictions as set forth in subparagraph (c)(1)(ii) of the Rights in Technical Data and Computer Software clause at DFARS 252.277 -7013 (Oct 1988) and FAR 52.227-19 (June 1987). The Contractor is ISV Rouslan Grabar.
8. LIMITED WARRANTY. THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS. ISV Rouslan Grabar DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES RELATING TO THIS SOFTWARE, WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. NEITHER ISV Rouslan Grabar NOR ANYONE ELSE WHO HAS BEEN INVOLVED IN THE CREATION, PRODUCTION, OR DELIVERY OF THIS SOFTWARE SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE SUCH SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ISV Rouslan Grabar HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR CLAIMS. THE PERSON USING THE SOFTWARE BEARS ALL RISK AS TO THE QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE OF THE SOFTWARE.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU TO THE EXTENT THAT LIABILITY IS BY LAW INCAPABLE OF EXCLUSION OR RESTRICTION.
IN NO EVENT SHALL ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY EXCEED THE LICENSE FEE PAID TO ISV Rouslan Grabar.
9. SEVERABILITY. In the event of invalidity of any provision of this license, the parties agree that such invalidity shall not affect the validity of the remaining portions of this license.
10. NO LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT SHALL ISV Rouslan Grabar OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR INDIRECT DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING OUT OF THE DELIVERY, PERFORMANCE, NATURE OF FILES DOWNLOADED BY THE SOFTWARE, OR USE OF THE SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ISV Rouslan Grabar HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT WILL LIABILITY OF ISV Rouslan Grabar FOR ANY CLAIM, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER THEORY OF LIABILITY, EXCEED THE LICENSE FEE PAID BY YOU, IF ANY.
11. GOVERNING LAW. This agreement shall be governed by the laws of European Union, excluding the application of its conflicts of law rules, and shall inure to the benefit of ISV Rouslan Grabar and any successors, administrators, heirs, and assigns. Any action or proceeding brought by either party against the other arising out of or related to this agreement shall be brought only in a COURT of competent jurisdiction located in European Union. The parties hereby consent to in personam jurisdiction of said courts. The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods is specifically disclaimed..
12. INSPECTION AND TESTING. You agree and acknowledge that you will thoroughly inspect and test the SOFTWARE for all of your purposes upon commencement of your use. Any suit or other legal action, claim, or any arbitration relating in any way to this agreement or software covered by it must be officially filed or officially commenced no later than 10 days after your first use of the software.
13. ENTIRE AGREEMENT. This is the entire agreement between you and ISV Rouslan Grabar, which supersedes any prior agreement or understanding, whether written or oral, relating to the subject matter of this license.
14. RESERVED RIGHTS. All rights not expressly granted here are reserved to ISV Rouslan Grabar.
ISV Rouslan Grabar
P.O. Box 2041